June — Early August
Camp Edmo is a pre-K—entering 4th grade summer camp in the San Francisco Bay Area featuring hands-on Arts & Science, Animation, Nature, Recreation and Life Skills activities designed by Edventure More in partnership with the Bay Area’s top museums: the California Academy of Sciences and Children’s Creativity Museum.
Mid-July — August
Camp Edmo’s Park Program gives kids MORE camp through August and MORE outdoors! The Park Program offers more weeks of summer camp fun – all hosted in a park for maximum summer recreation. Campers get new themes exploring different aspects of life for their particular area, designed by Edventure More in partnership with top museums, like the California Academy of Sciences, and more)
At summer camp, kids are encouraged to explore, create and be kind to each other through special themed weeks, team-building games, life skill challenges and exceptional role model staff.
Here’s what Camp Edmo parents surveyed in Summer 2013 had to say:
- My child taught a member of our family something he/she learned at camp: 89%
- Staff members were fun, enthusiastic and positive role models for my child: 94%
- I would recommend camp to my friends or colleagues: 95%
- I would enroll in Camp Edmo or Camp EdTech again next summer: 92%
- I felt my child was physically and emotionally safe at camp: 98%
- My child was proud of the projects he/she created at camp: 94%
To learn more about our award-winning kids’ summer programs, please visit Camp Edmo.
Camp EdTech is our summer digital media camp designed just for entering 5th – 8th graders. Designed by Edventure More in partnership with the Children’s Creativity Museum, kids learn to express themselves through video gaming, app creation, maker studio, digital photography, graphic design, film making and animation.
In addition to technical skills, kids also build important life skills such as teamwork, respect, confidence, and problem solving through the creation process. Through our focused, fun projects, Camp EdTech campers avoid summer learning loss and take away amazing finished projects that they can be proud of!
Here’s what Camp EdTech parents surveyed in Summer 2013 had to say:
- My child’s enthusiasm for the digital media medium they were participating in increased at camp: 86%
- I would recommend Camp EdTech to my friends or colleagues: 91%
- My child was proud of the projects he/she created at camp: 88%
- The staff were fun, enthusiastic, positive role models: 94%
To learn more about our award-winning summer digital media camp, please visit Camp EdTech.